1st session: What the future brings us?
- The era of valuing people
- Grown customers, grown employees
- High cost of old mistakes
- Innovativeness for people gain and growth
- Digitalization – where we are?
- Business in a name of customer
2nd session: Corporate self-awareness
- Five roles of organization that make it unique.
- Riding a cow or milking a bear. How companies are different?
- Live company for humans. Aligning company’s authentic properties and customer needs.
- Winning competition by understanding the organization’s self.
- Your business is strong as the strength and effectiveness of relationships.
- Orchestrating the value-adding process — synergy and metabolism of functions.
3rd session: Culture, connecting people
- Culture — the energy of people behind success.
- Cost of negative culture: hostages and victims.
- Values or rules? How to mobilize values.
- Engagement, what is it? Seven elements of a business stronghold.
- Six vital resources which define superior performance.
4th session: Leadership, holding a magic wand
- Leader or boss? What leader is paid for?
- People-servant and Change Master.
- Mastering metaphysical resources.
- Leader is a master of problem-solving and corporate diagnostician.